9/14/12

Orange Goblin

I fell in love with the british stonerband Orange Goblin some time ago. Not just because of the music, but for the energy.
Since they have a really cool name, I started to think of a hommage papertoy for 'em and here it is!

Psychadelica Goblin!

The Goblin comes with a bonus beard, so you can decide for yourselves if you want it on or not.

With beard!
Without beard.

So how does Orange Goblin sound?? Check out the vid below!



Download this toy at my new homepage:
http://www.sthellvis.com

Back again! This is MY toy and the copyright is mine! I share it if I want!

3 comments:

  1. The zip file appears to be empty. Is there any way to get this fixed?

    Keep up the great work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That have to be a downloading error, try DLing it again.

      Delete
  2. Farking RapidShare marked my file as illegal! Do not know why...

    ReplyDelete